- 7680 (Registered)
In this series, you will learn where you can start using CodeIgniter with worlds powerful front-end framework Bootstrap 4.
In this series, we will cover each and every fundamental concept, once we complete the basic than I will teach you how to create web application and Website.
I will give you some concepts related to templates and why you need to break your HTML content into multiple views.
I will teach you how to use Helpers, libraries and query builder, you will learn how to create your application using MVC (Model View Controller) approach.
You will learn how to validate your forms form server site and I will give you some tricks and tips related to security.
You will also learn practical work of CodeIgniter with Bootstrap 4, I will teach you how can you send/receive data with AJAX(without page refresh). We use jQuery to send data from the client to Server with AJAX.
I will give some concepts related to ORM(Object Relational Mapping)
You will learn how can you create Login and Sign up the system in this series, I will perform CRUD operation so you can easily understand the basic operation of CodeIgniter.
I will polish your skills and you will realize it.
Before starting the second project you have to familiar with AJAX In Codeigniter. I am going to teach you AJAX so you can easily understand how to perform CRUD operation in Codeigniter using AJAX.
You will learn how to create an E-commerce system with jquery and AJAX using CodeIgniter in the second project.
Make Sure I am providing the same course in the URDU/HINDI language “PHP CodeIgniter-Learn CodeIgniter Step by Step From Scratch”
- Build the website from scratch using CodeIgniter
- Sign up System
- Login system
- Crud Operation in CodeIgniter.
- Why you break your HTML content into multiple parts
- ORM(Object Relational Mapping)
- How to embed Bootstrap 4
- How to create front-end using Bootstrap 4
- How to validate your use while working on Session
- How to use CodeIgniter libraries, Helpers, Models
- How to use implement MVC approach
- How to send data using AJAX
MVC (Model View Controller)
- What are helpers and URL helper
- Form helpers in codeigniter to design the HTML forms
- Input class in Codeigniter to get the get and post requests
- CAPTCHA helper and download helpeer
- HTML helper in codeIgniter to create the HTML content
- Alternate PHP Syntax for View Files and PHP Style guide
- String and Text helper in codeigniter to manage the string and text
- Inflector helper in codeigniter
- Introcdction to Libraries and Benchmarking class
- Calendaring library to display the calendar in codeigniter
- Shopping Cart library to create the E-commerce system
- Encrypt class and encryption library in CodeIgniter
- Introduction to autoload.php file in codeigniter and its usage
- Upload library to upload the images and files in Codeigniter
- Form validation to validate the forms in Codeigniter
- Session library to store the information on server side in CodeIgniter
Database reference with ORM and Query Builder.
- Introduction to database and ORM and setting the database
- Creating our first table adding some data
- SELECT, FROM, WHERE and get_where in Codeigniter
- Aggregation functions MIN,MAX,AVG,SUM in codeIgniter
- Where_in, Like, Or_like using Query builder in codeigniter
- Order_By limit offset using query builder in CodeIgniter
- Insert your records using query builder in Codeigniter
- Update and delete using Query Builder in codeigniter
- Introduction To query helper and overview of database section
- Create another table and joining theme in codeigniter
- Chaining using query builder in codeigniter
CRUD Operation in Codeigniter
Signup system in Codeigniter
CRUD Operation using AJAX with jQuery IN this section you will learn how to use ajax in codeIgniter because its required for Ecommerce project
- Course requirement and Introduction
- Downloading and setting CI
- Embeding jquery and js file and Creating our form
- Inserting our data inside the table using AJAX in Codeigniter
- Showing all records on your view
- Edit system using AJAX in Codeigniter
- Edit system with ajax in codeigniter part 2
- Delete record using ajax in codeigniter
- Creating dynamic Edit and Delete section
Project 2 (Ecommerce in CodeIgniter)
- Course Requirement and Introduction
- Downloading dashbord template
- Breaking html content into multiple parts
- Problem when you add extra css and js files on a spesific page
- Adding css and js files
- Addmin admin template for admin panel
- Creating database and admin table
- Creating Admin panel for Admin
- Checking credentials for admin
- Auto complete code for codeigniter using phpstorm
- Creating custom helper to reduce the code
- Creating the database for site
- Creating the relations using dataDrid.
- Creating Categories
- Showing all Categories with pagination
- Edit system for Category
- Edit system for Category
- Deleting Category
- Some tips about Ajax and old images
- Working on products
- Adding the product
- Showing all the products
- Deleting the product
- 23 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion