- 577 (Registered)
Using the study of the world’s popular framework, Bootstrap3/4, you can learn how to build websites/models. You can also know how to configure the classes of the bootstrap and how to attach classes to change the elements of the bootstrap. From the official bootstrap page, you’ll learn step by step how to handle the components section, CSS section, and even the JS portion.
While working on bootstrap, you can learn how to build the web pages without introducing any custom styling. I’ll show you how you can build five projects easily with some tips and tricks. I’ll even give you an introduction to some other front-end system, and you’ll gain a lot in this show.
Topics included in this bootstrap tutorials
- All things from the Components section
- All stuff from the CSS section
- All items from the JS section
- Media Queries.
- Bootstrap 4.
- Five projects
- Tips and tricks
- Build a responsive website/templates using bootstrap
- You will learn how to design your templates professionally
- You will learn how to create navbar, footer, and header.
Introduction to course
- Glyphicons icons in bootstrap
- Dropdown in bootstrap
- Button groups
- Button group part2
- Input group
- Navs in bootstrap
- Navbar in bootstrap
- Customize navigation bar in bootstrap
- Pagination in bootstrap
- Label badges and jumbotron
- Page header thumbnails and alerts in bootstrap
- Progress bar
- Media objects
- List groups
- Panels in bootstrap
- Responsive embed
Thanks a lot, Shakzee. I started from knowing nothing and after completing this course I feel so good that I can now make very interesting websites.
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion